Monday 12 December 2011

Planning stages:

Planning stages:
 First we had to decided was type of musical genre and conventions owe were going to pursue and the conventions
 Next stage was to research and analysis three music videos for our chosen genres, additionally I have added some other music genres what I was originally going to use until the departure of the person I was working with.
 After analyzing my three chosen music videos, I began to research digipaks and what connotations are linked in with the indie genre such as colours, images, fonts, and trademarks which are used me recognized bands that have a large fan based already. My three chosen digipaks conveys the themes and values used in music genres that makes them stand out and recognizable iconography. The analysis of the Nikki Minja album cover creates the connotations of the `Male Gaze Theory` by Laura Mulvey.

No comments:

Post a Comment